Norton is a globally acclaimed name in the domain of cybersecurity technology solutions. It provides an extensive range of unbeatable security products extending rock-solid protection for all your connected devices. Apart from its expertise in cutting-edge security solutions, it is also applauded for its user-centric approach. Norton Account is clearly indicated by one of its highly intuitive features. In other words, the ability to be managed using a single account makes it extremely user-friendly.
Understand Norton Account
Norton Account is a one-stop web-based tool that lets you manage all your Norton products, services and subscriptions. It is an amazing feature incorporated for extending the unmatched user experience. It grants you the freedom to control all your subscriptions and protected devices from a single convenient system. You can update, view and edit information of all the active Norton applications. Above all, it allows you to quickly retrieve your Product Keys at any point in time. This is particularly beneficial when you have to restore your computer.
Additionally, the best part is whenever you make an online purchase or activate your subscription, it prompts you to set up a Norton Account. As such, all you have to do is provide an active email address and create a password. Besides that, you have to create the account only once. Thereafter, you can link the same account with multiple products and subscriptions.
Functions Of Norton Account
- Purchase Norton Subscriptions and Products
- Download, Install, Reinstall, Activate and Manage Norton purchased products, services, subscriptions, features etc.
- Install Norton Security products on multiple devices
- Set up and manage Cloud Backup, Password Manager, Parental Controls and a lot more
- Complete control of LifeLock-specific features
- Create Norton Identity Safe Online Vault
- Renew and cancel subscriptions
- Turn-off Automatic Renewal
- Transfer license to new device
- Check details of all the installed services
- Add or Remove a device from your account
- Uninstall service from all or one device
- Purchase and Retrieve Product Key
- Activate services with another product key
- Upgrade products, services and subscriptions
- Update and manage your profile and billing information
- Set up email alerts
How To Confirm If You Have A Norton Account?
- You must have a Norton Account if you had installed and activated any Norton product.
- You must have it if you have purchased your product from Norton’s online website.
- If you have purchased online products like Norton Online Family, Norton Safe Web, Norton Online Backup etc. Then also, you must have it.
- Along with that, if you have used any trial version of Norton. Then, you must have a Norton Account.
How To Create a Account?
- First of all, go to “norton.com/myaccount” on your system.
- Then, click on “Sign In”.
- Now, click on “Create An Account”.
- Next, you should provide the required profile information accurately. This includes an active Email Address, First and Last Name, Mobile Number and Country. Along with that, create a secure password.
- Finally, click on “Create Account”.
- As a result, it will send a verification email on your registered email address. Hence, access this email and click on the “Verification Link” to conclude Norton Account creation.
How To Access in your Account?
- To begin with, go to “norton.com/myaccount” on your system.
- Then, click on “Sign In”.
- Now, enter your registered “Email Address” and corresponding “Password” in the respective fields.
- Finally, click on “Sign In”.
Given above is a brief overview of the functions, setup and basic operations of Norton Account. These details prepare you with the necessary skills to explore all its benefits and uses.