Norton includes various products that provide complete security to your devices against threats and viruses. If you want to reinstall the software due to some technical issues or any other reason, firstly you are required to uninstall Norton from the Control Panel. But sometimes, it does not remove the software completely. In that case, you can use Norton removal tools to delete all the traces of the software. Hence, for Norton Reinstall on your device, follow the below-given guide:
Following are the instructions to reinstall Norton on your PC:
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Now, search for the setup file of Norton in your folder.
- Then double-click the file and proceed for the next step.
- After that, it will show you a pop-up box of User Account Control. Click on the Yes button to make necessary changes to your computer.
- Now, the installation window will appear on your screen. Norton recommends you to read the License Agreement. For that, click on the License Agreement link and view all its terms and conditions.
- Now, if you are accepting the agreement and to continue with the installation process, click on the “Agree and Install” button. By doing so, the installation of the software begins.
- If you are installing on the Mac system, it will show you a pop-up box in between the installation process. Do the following:
- Enter your Mac username into the first field.
- Then, type your Mac password.
- After that, click on the Install software button.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Make sure that you do not close the window or turn off your system. Once it’s done, click on the close button
You need to uninstall the Norton Internet Security from your mobile device for reinstallation. Hence, for Norton reinstall, follow the below-given instructions carefully:
- First of all, open Google Play Store or the App Store based on your device.
- Then, type your Norton product into the search field and a list will appear on your screen. You need to select your product from the list.
- In the next window, tap the “Install” button to begin the process. By doing so, it will start downloading the Norton software on your device. Once the download completes, click on the Open tab.
- In the next window, view the License Agreement and Privacy Statement. Read all the terms and conditions of both the agreements.
- To continue the process and if you agree with all the terms, you need to select the boxes given there.
- Then, tap on the Continue button which is located at the bottom of your screen.
- After that, go to the left side corner of your screen and tap on the menu icon. Login to your account by typing your email address and password. In case, you have not created your account before, click on the Register button and then follow the on-screen instructions for completing the account creation and Norton Login process.
- In addition, follow the on-screen instructions to enable the anti-theft and other features of the application.